Privacy notice pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT?
When you use our services, you accept that our company FolloWith (from now on the "Company") collect some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We deal with two types of data:
- data provided by the user
name, surname, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, spontaneous description of interests in tourism.
- data that we collect automatically
technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
Data of minors under the age of 18
If you are under 18 you cannot give us any personal data nor can you register on FolloWith, and in any case we do not take responsibility for any false declarations you provide. If we become aware of the existence of false statements we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
1. HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
The processing of personal data must be legitimized by one of the legal requirements provided for by the current legislation on the protection of personal data, as described below.
- Treatment for marketing purposes to meet your needs and to provide you with promotional offers also in line with your preferences. The Company could process your contact data for commercial, marketing and advertising purposes, to inform you about promotional sales initiatives (relating to goods, services, events and initiatives promoted by the Company), carried out using automated contact methods ( e-mail, SMS, telefax, telephone calls without operator, WhatsApp and other massive messaging tools, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, paper mail or phone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, where you release us appropriate consent and within the limits of what is described in the relevant formula.
Prerequisite for treatment: consent. Failure to provide the same does not have any consequences on contractual relationships. Consent can be revoked at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatment for marketing purposes relating to services / products similar to those requested by you. The Company may process your contact data for marketing and advertising purposes, to inform you about promotional initiatives, carried out using automated contact methods (e-mail, text messages and other massive messaging tools, etc.) and traditional methods of contact (for example, telephone call with operator) or for market research and statistical surveys, related to services / products similar to those requested by you.
Condition for processing: the Company's legitimate interest in maintaining an effective contractual relationship with you.
- Establishment and execution of contractual relationships and consequent obligations, including any communication relating to services (for example, to initiate requests for assistance). The Company may process your contact data for the purpose of establishing and executing contractual relationships, providing the services requested and responding to reports and complaints. The Company may also use your contact details, and in particular your email address, to provide you with information relating to the service. Condition for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations. The provision of data is mandatory to manage the contractual relationship; in default we will not be able to give you course.
- Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website. The Company may process your contact data, your website usage data to: (i) manage your services; (ii) transmit requests for contact or information or assistance. Condition for processing: fulfillment of contractual obligations. The provision of data is mandatory to respond to your requests; in default we will not be able to give you course.
- Compliance with legally binding requests to fulfill a legal obligation, regulations or provisions of the judicial authority, as well as to defend a right in court. The Company collects your contact details to fulfill a legal obligation and / or to defend a legal right. Condition for processing: legal obligations, which the Company is obliged to comply with.
2. IS PROVISION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary to provide the services offered by FolloWith (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service).
3. WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
4. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
The Company uses a wide range of security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data. In the case of data processing with IT tools, and in particular with the use of electronic mail, the owner for statistical purposes and in order to monitor the correct reception and reading by interested parties of the communication sent, will insert in the same communications some tags that allow verification of the receipt, reading of the message and verification of any links selected by the interested party.
All your personal data is stored on our secure servers (or secure paper copies) and is accessible and usable based on our standards and our security policies.
5. HOW CAN YOU GET DATA INFORMATION, MODIFY IT, CANCEL IT OR HAVE A COPY?
You can, at any time, view your data and information in your reserved area. Log in to your account and click on the "Profile" section. To withdraw consent for tracking with profiling cookies and / or similar technologies, follow the instructions in the "Cookies" section.
To export your personal data (takeout) or request its deletion you can follow the instructions in the "Profile" -> "Your data" section. Your personal data will be exported within a few minutes and if requested, the profile will be deleted.
Any natural person who uses our service can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions set out in article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons and in accordance with the law, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive your personal data, processed on the basis of a contract or on the data subject's consent, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitted to another holder of the processing without impediments
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in Italy
6. FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP ITS INFORMATION
We keep your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Therefore, if the personal data are processed for two different purposes, we will keep such data until the purpose with the longer term will cease, however we will no longer treat the personal data for that purpose whose retention period has ceased.
We limit access to your personal data only to those who need to use them for relevant purposes.
Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, are irreversibly anonymized (and thus can be stored) or destroyed in a secure manner.
Below are the storage times in relation to the different purposes listed above:
- Treatment for marketing purposes to meet your needs and to provide you with promotional offers also in line with your preferences: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be stored for 24 months from the date we obtained your last consent for this purpose (except the opposition to receive further communications); for the purpose of marketing, they will instead be kept for 12 months.
- Treatment for marketing purposes relating to services / products similar to those requested by you: personal data processed for marketing purposes may be stored for 24 months from the date on which we obtained your last consent for this purpose (with the exception of the opposition to receive further communications).
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations: the data processed to fulfill any contractual obligation may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case not later than 10 years, in order to verify any outstanding claims including accounting documents (eg invoices).
- Operational management and purposes strictly connected to this for access to the website: the data processed for this purpose may be kept for the entire duration of the contract and in any case not later than 10 years.
- In the case of legally binding requests and / or disputes: in the event that it is necessary to defend ourselves or act or even make claims against you or third parties, we may retain the personal data that we consider to be reasonably necessary to process for these purposes, for the time being the claim can be prosecuted.
7. HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data is collected, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (art. 32) for their treatment by computer, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.